Saturday, May 16, 2009

May 16 ...

... a mystery no longer.

I wish I would have taken a picture of the final piece of pieced fabric. It measured about 60x42 inches and was beautiful. It could have made many beautiful things (love the quilt idea) and you all had great guesses, but none were even close. So far I've finished 2 of the almost 20 items that will come from those lovely cuts above. The wider cut ... well without too much sleuthing you might be able to discover what they're being turned into (click, click).

However, since I've all but revealed what the project is and no one guessed, how about another chance at one?

Do you want a chance to win one of these two items? If so, give me a little shout out on your blog by posting a picture of the finished item (you'll have to hunt it down) and where to find me. Then let me know you did it by coming back here and leaving me a comment. I'll draw a winner on Friday, May 22nd.

Come back here after you make your post with a link for me to check it out!!

Happy Saturday!

6 comments:

Erin said...

ok, so really my first thought was camera straps and now I'm thinking I should have guessed that in the first place....off to look for the finished item!

Erin said...

found it...posting tomorrow..oh and I want one, so if I don't win, I'm buying one from you.

summer said...

not much sleuthing really, I can't believe I forgot about those! Well I gave you a shout (not that many people will here via my blog ;0)
Glad you had a nice day!
happy sunday to you!

Erin said...

ok you're linked today. Love the camera straps! so cute!

Jimusik said...

Thought I'd up the stakes on this here contest and give you a little shout from the hotdishandhallelujahs blog. http://hotdishandhallelujahs.blogspot.com/2009/05/needed-strap.html

I hope I win :)

~soundguy

dickie said...

Alas, I need one that isn't so girly. But want to beat out soundguy and erin-o. ;)