Monday, May 10, 2010

2 weeks ...

... until my birthday.

So I thought it would be fun to share a little Etsy 'wish list' ... this is just a small sample of my favorites :).



































(L to R, Clockwise)
1. Custom Magnets
2. Good Night Sleep Tight print
3. Earrings
4. Custom Bowls
5. Market Necklace
6. Where Happy Lives print
7. Make Do and Mend print
8. Flower bracelet

Happy Monday!

6 comments:

Erin said...

I don't want to make you jealous or anything, but I have the where happy lives print. I love it. You should join her FB page. she has sales for her FB people. I got mine during a buy one get one free sale.

Princess Jessie Pants said...

Umm...what about cupcake bobby pins?? Aren't those high on your etsy list?

Kelly said...

I've had my eye on that Where Happy Lives print for awhile too. :) I'm on her FB fan page thingy so maybe the next time a sale comes up we can go in together!
And the bowl I got at the Nampa Farmers Market on Saturday was a lot like those in the picture. I love it!

andra said...

I love that necklace. I never get on ETSY...looks liek I should go browsing sometime though :)

andrea said...

sorry, i really do know how to spell my name most days :P

andrea said...

and I know how to spell like.