Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Paying it Forward ...

Alright, taking a momentary break from having way too much fun with Jessie to bring you this highly anticipated update ...

Pay it Forward ... remember that? From way back when? Well I drew names and the recipients of my pay it forward will be:

Candy
Bethany
Just Because
(so happy to see this new poster ... please be sure and send me your contact information to knittybitties@gmail.com)

Yea! Now the three of you just have to pay it forward to three people each sometime in the next year by sending them a handmade gift.

Alright, back to your regularly scheduled, sporadic postings. I should be back on track next week.

Oh and HELLO ... thank you to Candy for pointing me to this blog. I can't believe my knitty bitties have been on two blogs recently. So happy, makes me smile BIG!

Wishing you as much fun today as I've had (which is A LOT)!

5 comments:

Bethany said...

Yeah! I'd better get thinking of what I can make! Hope you two are having fun... you'd better be making time to get your running in too!

Erin said...

hey you...I'll get to my pay it forward when I want to! Ha!
Did you see you were a favorite on OLW for Seek?

Kimberly said...

Thanks Andrea! I just emailed you. I'll be looking forward to doing this too sometime soon. :)

Kelly said...

I'm glad you two are having lots of fun! And I'm glad you're getting all this attention for your knitting talent! And I'm super glad I'm having another baby who just may benefit from this knitting talent. :) Speaking of knitting talent, I still need lessons.

Anonymous said...

Glad you are having fun! Nothing like a week of girl time :)

Way to go on the knitty bitties on another blog. That is so cool! You should sell of ETSY. Oh and btw, "Just Because" is my friend from church, Kimberly. She came to the knitting bee. Just thought I would let you know in case you were wondering :)