Friday, March 28, 2008

Spring Break?


From my blog?

Well, it seems as though I should have a lot to talk about after almost a week of no blogging ... and yet ... not so much :).

I did manage to clean my house top to bottom on Monday. I also had all the laundry done, folded and put away (including all bedding) ... also Monday. All this in preparation for some special vistors for spring break.

I had four knitty bitties orders to complete before today and I got three done and one cut and ready to sew on Monday. A diaper bag and two aprons ... and I'm still enjoying it! I'm going to enjoy it even more after Monday as I'm setting up my own sewing room starting with this new desk/work table. I can't wait to not be in the dining room and be able to spread out, leave out and shut the door!

I'm also headed to Portland for a girls weekend with my mom and sister tonight, so that should be a fun way to end this week.

Oh and if you want to read about some wonderful ideas for a "stay at home" vacation, please check out my friend Kelly's blog. She's such a great mommy and an inspiration to me with all her creativity!

So, hopefully I'll have a lot more to share next week ... if nothing else, I can talk about Ethan & I's dentist visits on Monday and "pajama day" at preschool on Tuesday :).

Happy Friday, Happy Weekend!

5 comments:

Kelly said...

Even though I've talked to you in person and email I've missed you in blogland this week.
Ooo, a new sewing room. I can't wait to see pictures of that.
Thanks for the nice compliment! We had so much fun this week!
Have fun in Portland! Looking forward to more posts next week.:)

Anonymous said...

Oh, enjoy your weekend. What fun! When you get back I have another tote order for you. ;o)

Kimberly said...

Have fun in Portland!! Thanks again for the diaper bag!! I love it!

Erin said...

love that table!
have fun in Portland!

Princess Jessie Pants said...

Thank you again for letting me crash in on your mom/daughters weekend. I loved it! Miss you already...