Friday, June 04, 2010

Creative Friday

So begins the first post under 'Creative Fridays' ...
All about sharing my latest creations from sewing (which are often shared on my Knitty Bitties blog, but not always on here) to projects around the house ... as well as creative inspirations and finds from Etsy and the blog-sphere.

Last week Matt was out of town for 2 days which left me with 2 free nights of sewing ... 1 night went well into the next morning (the clock might have said 3AM when I turned out the lights) ... so what's a girl to do? Of course ... start a new quilt.
























I started on Tuesday, worked on it a lot Wednesday and by Thursday I had the binding sewn on and ready for hand stitching. A movie night on Sunday with Matt and it was all finished ...

















By Monday it was washed and laying on the back of the couch with all it's crinkly goodness (that's for you Kelly ;).

















Thursday I took her out for a photo shoot. This is a pretty small quilt compared to my last two ... just right for a little someone to curl up under (good thing it's 'boy' colors).
























"Mom, my arms need a break."

Happy Friday!

4 comments:

Princess Jessie Pants said...

I LOVE it! It's very, very cute. I've decided that the circle quilting is my favorite. I can't believe you make quilts in a week - you're amazing...

Blessed Little Curl said...

So beautiful! You are amazing! I want to grow up to be just like you!! :)

Erin said...

LOVE it! the colors are perfect! Some day I might attempt my own....for now I'll just keep bookmarking away.

Kelly said...

Oh this post is making me so anxious for July 5th. I'm so ready for things to slow down so I can do fun things like that! And crochet. And sleep. :)