Thursday, June 03, 2010

Cha-cha-changes ...

... turn the world around ...

Ah, if only you could hear me singing :).

So, you might have noticed I fell off the 'Everyday in May' wagon ... a few days before my birthday. Sadly, I don't have much to show for that day or the week after ... BUT, I do plan on finishing them up, so if you see some posts mysteriously popping up in the past ... you now know why.

In the meantime, I'm thinking that I need more of a 'format' for my blog. Now I know, this may be just another thing I say I'm going to do and don't (yes, yes, yes ... I know this is a problem for me ... I'm working on this and do my best to follow through when it matters most. Blogging does not matter most), but I want to give this a try. I like structure, I like schedules, routines, habit ... yep that's me ... a creature of habit.

So I'm thinking I'm going to dedicate certain days to certain topics which will allow me to create some posts in advance and give me the freedom to post others when inspiration or pictures hit.

Still thinking on this ...

For now, here's a picture of E helping me with a little photo shoot today. This is after his arms were too tired to hold up the quilt any longer.
























Happy Thursday (which might become ... 'Thankful Thursday')!

5 comments:

Princess Jessie Pants said...

Well, at least he didn't throw it on the ground!! :) I like your theme days idea - I say do it!!

Princess Jessie Pants said...

PS Your girl says her runometer has blown up....you might want to check into that... :D

summer said...

nothing like the sweet smell of child labor ;) i also think the theme idea is great hopefully it will mean more posts!

Kelly said...

You know what I just realized? And this has nothing at all to do with your post. I was just coming over here to link up to you for my current post and I remembered I forgot your birthday present yesterday. Oops. Sorry.

Erin said...

I like the idea of themed days. Seems I blog most on Tuesdays, when I have a theme. I might try something similar.