I'll share *better* photos if and when I get them ... but I think these capture how much fun we had ... despite our skin sticking together ... ewww. Hurray for sun dresses. I think the guys even wished they were in dresses ;).
I'll have to share the music choices from the ceremony too (now that the bride is back from her honeymoon I'll get the playlist). Again, non-traditional and very fun. The wedding party walked down the aisle to the theme song from "Friends."

Best Man's toast with the cake/cupcake table behind. The tables for the reception were set up under the shade trees in the front of the house. There were big tissue paper flowers hanging in the trees.So happy it all went so well. So happy it's over. So happy for my little sister who's not so little any more :).




4 comments:
So fun! And what a great, fun wedding! I love it! :)
Seriously, how is Summer old enough to get married?!!? So happy for them!! :) Her wedding looks beautiful - I LOVE your bridesmaid dress, maybe in about -30 pounds I'll borrow it from you. :) BTW, down another 2...slowly but surely.
Anyway, love the pics. You girls dancing w/ your dad was precious - you have to scrap that. So glad the day turned out well after all of the trauma the day before. Loves to both of you girls!!!
What a fun wedding! It looks like everyone had great fun. Heat and all. And all the deco is super cute! As were the dresses. Miss you!
Looks like a fun wedding! Love the bridesmaid dresses :)
Post a Comment