(I know, I know ... some of you are sick of talk of aprons ... sorry, you'll just have to deal with it :P)
New apron made and up in the shop ... a Funky Dingey Laurel (funky because of the colors, dingey because of the "dingle" pom-pom's).


Hope to be back with a "real" post ;).
6 comments:
Very cute. :)
cute cute apron...love the dingle "pom poms"...my mom calls these dingle balls..yes I know...
Cute! I love the pom poms. Sounds like you had a great trip last week. What a great way to spend a week-relaxing and hanging out with a best friend.
Okay I think this is my favorite so far. So cute!
Adorable pom-poms! That's it, I can't stand it that I don't have one yet. We need to talk ;o)
I love the pink dingle balls! How cute!!!! If I didn't already have one - I'd want this one. FYI. :)
Post a Comment