Thursday, September 27, 2007

Counting down ...

2 New Books
1 Magazine
3 Bikinis
1 Swimsuit
2 Swim trunks
2 Bottles of Sunscreen

That's the start of my packing ... I suppose that would be fine if we never left the beach while we're there ...

Just over 108 hours til blast off ...

Don't even make me think about how much t.v. Ethan has watched these past 5 days, or mac-n-cheese or "breakfast" type meals he's ate ... seriously, I haven't made a true meal since Saturday and sadly, it's not on the horizon. Thank goodness I know Aunt Julie will feed him well while we're gone. And rice is a pretty popular dish in Hawaii, right? I should be able to survive on rice ...

**ETA ... You know the worst thing about this tummy trouble? I haven't enjoyed iced tea in 5 days!! (((GASP))) Seriously! Matt said that was the true indicator I was really sick ;). ***

Happy Thursday, Happy TV Night!

4 comments:

Bethany said...

No iced tea?!? It must be serious ;)

I'm getting excited for you! Let me know if you need any last minute help.

Kelly said...

I think it's funny you're taking 4 bathing suits and Matt has 2. :)
I'm glad you were feeling better today and could join us at the park with your iced tea in hand.
Did you watch The Office or Grey's last night? Who had the brilliant idea to put them on at the same time?

alicia marie said...

have fun! Aloha!!!

Erin said...

seriously, 4 suits for you?
Too funny!
Hope you are feeling 100% by the time you leave so that you can enjoy your fun trip completely!