Thursday, September 06, 2007

Introducing ...


My very own ETSY store ... and the funny thing is that there isn't anything "knitted" on there yet. After making a special birthday shirt for Jessie, I got the idea (with some good encouragement) to make similar shirts in different designs. I've only got a handful of t-shirts "in stock" as it's hard to know what to expect. At this point, my expectation is low ... but I wanted to give this a try and I've really loved making these shirts. I have a few more "custom" designs to show off ... like a birthday shirt, a butterfly and a pear, just to show the different possibilities.

I'd love for you to stop by and browse ... but please do not under any circumstances feel like you need to buy from me ... that is not what this is ... it's just sharing my latest venture with you, my faithful friends and readers. BUT, if you like what you see ... please feel free to share and pass along.

In the next day or two I want to add the custom shirts and get my knitting on there as well ... I would love to expand with a few more "stitched" items in the months to come ... so stay tuned.

*****

Today was a long day for all of us, but especially for Ethan ... a big day of preschool and no nap really left my Munchie pretty wiped out. Here's to learning and adjusting and figuring out how we'll make these days work!

Happy Thursday!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those are aDoAbLe shirts! Love the owl and birdie. May have to be purchasing one of those from you sometime. Congrats on the store. I am sure you talents will take you far with it.

Princess Jessie Pants said...

Yay! I'm SO glad you did it! I'm going to pop into your store right now & check it out.

When you get them - send me some business cards, I'm already getting comments on my shirts...

Congrats!! :)

Erin said...

congrats on your etsy store...I'm off to check it out!

Anonymous said...

Too cute! I love the bat, well I love them all. I may start getting my holiday shirts from you instead of Old Navy. Are you thinking about doing some in kid sizes?

Kelly said...

So by custom do you mean you'll do maternity? :)
Seriously, I will be ordering something soon. I'm going to need real clothes again before I know it!