Monday, July 30, 2007

Going High-Tech ...

Well I'm trying to ... you'll have to let me know if this works. I though since I didn't post the swimming lesson re-cap on Friday like I said (oh boy, you guys know not to trust me and my promised posts, right?) ... I'd make it up to you with a video. Courtesoy of our new camera ... which I'll tell you more about later. It's a throw in your purse, carry around town, take cute video's kinda camera ...

Which allowed me to capture this and share it with you ...



Can you believe what you just watched? Okay, now watch it again, and this time did you realize that Ethan swam all the way back to the edge of the pool only being guided by his teacher's body? She never touched him!! Wow, I'm just so impressed with her abilities and so proud of my brave little guy. As you can tell from the audio, not all the kids are as eager to jump on in.

Way to go Ethan!!

More to come tomorrow ... Happy Monday!!

2 comments:

Bethany said...

WOW!! What a big boy! How exciting to see him swimming so well after just a few weeks of lessons. You must be a proud mama :)

Anonymous said...

Andrea! That is so cool! Way t go, E!!!