First, the winner ... My Jessie ... but my question for her is, weren't you supposed to be working?
The "something wrong with the picture" was indeed the fact that the Pepsi was sitting next to the coaster. I had walked into the bathroom to talk to Matt when I saw this and cringed. Yes, I know I have "issues" and to see you guys coming up with all sorts of other ones was quite comical :). But it drives me bananas when he leaves his drinks on the counters with no coaster ... because they are always icy cold and the glass "sweats" as it cools and leaves wet drink rings all over and then they dry and drive me batty each time I see them.
Now why he has a drink in the bathroom ... well I guess I don't find this so odd, but maybe we're weird. He always showers when he gets home from work and often pours a drink and takes into the bathroom (the vanity area, not the shower). I don't know why, it's not like he's in there doing his hair afterward? Me, when I'm going to be blow-drying, curling and the whole bit, I'll bring my iced tea in there with me ... is this weird? Or should I say any weirder than going batty over circles of water?
Good Job Jess ... you'll get your prize when I see you :P
1 comment:
I should've known it was Matt's. I remember a very disgusting conversation we had many, many years ago about Dr. Pepper and the bathroom. Do you remember it? It was at camp, I think the year we met him and his buddies. Oh gosh I can totally picture right where we were standing and everything. Ah, the good ol' days! :)
Post a Comment