... will just have to wait until tomorrow.
I don't know why but I am SO tired and have a few things yet to do tonight before I can crawl into bed ... but it's a nice LONG weekend and I am getting plenty of me/mama time, thanks to wonderful family and friends and Matt. So, I should have time tomorrow and hope to have lots of fun stuff to share!
I don't know why but I am SO tired and have a few things yet to do tonight before I can crawl into bed ... but it's a nice LONG weekend and I am getting plenty of me/mama time, thanks to wonderful family and friends and Matt. So, I should have time tomorrow and hope to have lots of fun stuff to share!
Happy Friday! Happy Weekend!!
2 comments:
As usual I am behind on checking your blog. You were right - did make me smile (would have LOL except Dad is still sleeping!) to read about the book oder. Sounds to me like you are burning the candle a little too bright these days. Good thing you are having a long relaxing week-end. Hope it goes that way anyway!
Happy weekend!! I have lots to tell you from last night - and a few surprises too. One of them having to do with the little sparkly diamonds in my ears right now...call me! :)
Post a Comment