What?
Summer's over?
We've been back in school for over 2 weeks?
I'm getting threatening "anonymous" comments for not posting?
Yeah, sorry about that. I wish I had a good 'excuse' ... but clearly I just haven't gotten back into (wait, was I ever in it?!?) the habit of personal blogging or picture taking. However, I AM blogging, just more so over here ;).
So, here's a quick post to hold you over (geez, I wouldn't want you deleting me, LOL) as I work on re-capping some of our summer fun.
- With E in school all day I find I have all sorts of time to run. The only problem with this is the cool down after the run, the shower, hair, etc. all takes TIME. I seem to lose 2 hours on a 30-45 min run?!?!
- I was happy to pick up this book, Runner's World Complete Book of Women's Running, at the library today.
- I also picked up these two "Biggest Loser" DVD's at the library today. I do not know if I am happy about this. Others seem to be doing great at them, so I'm going to give it a go ... at least for 14 days until they are due back :).
- A new verse went up on the chalkboard molding today ... "Set a guard, O Lord, over my mouth; keep watch over the door of my lips." (Psalm 141:3) Thinking on just how powerful our words are and how they are a window into our hearts.
- Lots of thinking, planning, thinking, busy brain about all the upcoming boutiques and holiday events for Knitty Bitties. (Read ... not sleeping and lots of stressing ... need to stop, breathe and sew!)
- Hoping for a few more sunny days so I can try out my new market umbrella. We got an awesome deal on it for only $25 for a 9' red & white striped cutie.
- At the same time, enjoying 'fall' like weather and my new mustard yellow sweater.
- And new GAP brown cords from the consignment shop.
- I baked up a storm yesterday ... Muffins, Cupcakes & Pretzels. See why I need to run AND do a DVD every day?!?! ;).
- Had lunch with a wonderful lunch at Smashburger. Hello sweet potato smash fries! More crazy not good for you food? What is wrong with me?!?
(P.S. To the anonymous commenter who is too afraid to leave their name, but big enough to complain ... this post alone (with no pictures) took over 30 minutes ... and since I'm pretty sure who you are and that you don't have a blog ... I'd quit my complaining :P)
7 comments:
I completely agree with the running thing, the run is nothing, it's the rest of it that is bothersome! I love the new verse, that is something that's been on my mind a lot lately too; so much negativity and gossip coming out of my mouth these days! And where in the world did you get your umbrella?!
You really had someone post that?? I'll have to go find it - interesting...
We have Smash Burger in Salem now & Tim & I were just commenting that we have yet to visit it. Maybe one day.
Love the update - thankfully, I knew most of this - the umbrella & cute sweater were a surprise however... :)
xoxo
Wow - your "public" is demanding! I can't criticize as I've been a much slower blogger than you. But it always makes me happy when you pop up in my reader! AND good consignment shops make me happy - I didn't know you had one too! I think it's the most fun I've ever had recycling ;) I am officially envious of your new cords.
Happy Wednesday!
I love a new post, even if they are few and far between. ;o)
Seriously 3 of your 10 had to do with working out ... so for me it was really only 7 on Tuesday.
That umbrella sounds too cute, can't wait till I'm invited back over to check it out.
Love the sweater, crazy to think we have to start wearing them.
How are the dvd's going? I have been interested in the Jumpstart one. What about the book? I would like to hear your opinions on both! Love the verse, very on target from Sunday school.
Smashburger = barf! (now we're even for the shoes comment)
Have you given Bob a try yet? I made it through the whole hour yesterday and was so proud of myself! :)
Kelly-
HA! Well that must mean that we're both the odd ones out (you and Smashburger, me and Toms :P).
I didn't try TBL yet ... after my 1 hour run yesterday I'm still recovering, LOL. I might try it tonight. I'll let you know.
Post a Comment