Monday, September 15, 2008

A list ...

... to remind me of all I want to blog about, when I find that precious thing called "time."

  • Oregon Trip - we were fortunate enough to be able to travel to our favorite "home away from home" for a second time in just over 4 weeks. We had a very low key trip, but I do want to share some of the fun pictures from our weekend at the beach (more to come).

This is just a mini collage to give you a taste of the beach house we were so blessed to stay in, beachfront in Neskowin. I'm telling you it is straight out of Cottage Living.
  • New Sweater - I FINALLY finished knitting one of the two sweaters I started last year. It just needs to cool back down so I can wear it and take a photo.
  • Sewing Bee - Oh how fun this was ... I want to share some of the details as we have another one planned for about 2 months from now and we'd love to have even more people come!
  • Happy Mail - I came home to my happy mail waiting so nicely amongst the icky bills and junk mail. I need to take a photo and send out an e-mail to all the participants so they can see what everyone received.
  • Knitty Bitty news - I need to update the Knitty Bitties blog with details of the September promotion and share some of the new things in the works for a pre-Holiday release sometime in October.
But for now, this will have to do as I've had a sick little boy (going on day 5) exhausting this mama :). And is just me or is the weather throwing anyone else "off"? I can't decided if I'm just tired, or on the verge of coming down with something, or if it's just allergies or a headache ... who knows, but I'm not feeling 100% these days that is for sure!

Happy Monday!!

5 comments:

Princess Jessie Pants said...

Love your beach house college. I miss the beach house... :)

Sorry E is still sick. :( I hope you feel better too - no fun not being 100%.

Loves!!

Erin said...

take care of yourself and Ethan. blogging can wait! Although I am waiting patiently to see that cute sweater ;)

Bethany said...

That cottage is looks SO cute!

I'm sorry E is still feeling yucky, I'm looking forward to a playdate as soon as he's better.

Kelly said...

That beach house looks perfect! We got to stay in one like that a couple years ago and it was fun! Can't wait to see more.
I hope Ethan is feeling better soon and that you don't get it too. Come play with us when he's better.

Anonymous said...

I think the weather is messing with us. I am having the same symptoms - tho my sneezing has abated after a couple of days away from the dust at the 'Big Nasty Hillclimb' in beautiful New Plymouth! I hope the house we have for the sister reunion is half as nice as your beach house - tho we will be about a block away from the beach.