... it's 1/20/10?
That's more than 2 weeks since I last posted.
About 3 weeks from Valentine's Day.
AND, one month from a very important someones 6th birthday. Hmm. Really don't want to think about that.
If I could stop coughing for more than 5 minutes at a time, I might feel motivated enough to write up a blog post about what we've been up to. But instead I'm going on night 9 of really terrible sleep. Seriously, you should see the dark circles. I wore black today, that nicely accentuated the black circles.
Hopefully I'll be back later this week when I've gotten a block of 4-5 hours of sleep ... until then it's just too much mental effort.
Happy Day (hopefully happier than mine)!
7 comments:
Oh no! I'll be praying for you, good health and good sleep.
Well - that answers my question of how you are doing. I sure hope you kick it soon... poor baby. Wish I could make it all better - but that didn't even really work when you were little! Love you.
Get to feeling better!! I'm praying for you!
:( Hang in there peaches - I hope you feel much better tomorrow!! xoxo
Boo. I hope you feel better soon.
I was beginning to think you abandoned this blog of yours. I am sorry to hear you aren't feeling well. :( I hope you get lots of rest this weekend and feel 100% better soon!
Yuck! You've got to get better! I hate hearing you don't feel well AND we miss you.
Post a Comment