Tuesday, January 06, 2009

#10 ...

I'm thinking I should have added a 10th item to my 2009 "To-Do" list ... something along the lines of ...

10. Consistently leave comments on my friends' blogs. They take the time to post, I take the time to read ... I should take the time to comment. Especially when so many continue to comment on mine.

So while I'm not going to amend my list ... I am telling you that I'm going to try and get better about this. In the mean time forgive me for my laziness (let's blame Google Reader) and know that I so enjoy reading each of your blogs ... it really is the highlight to my mornings as I eat breakfast and grab 15-20 minutes catching up with you. It's *almost* like we're sharing an iced tea and fresh baked muffins together :).

Happy Tuesday!

** Tomorrow I'm hoping to set up an album with my "Project 365" photos.

5 comments:

Princess Jessie Pants said...

*Almost* as good as having tea & muffins with you... :)

Thanks for leaving comments for me! So fun!! And, I got 12-15 'sales comments' last night - so I asked Tim to delete them for me, since I was at school. :)

Bethany said...

I could be better too, but it's just so much faster to browse ;)

Anonymous said...

Did you get the Project 365 kit before they sold out or are you just making your own?

Kelly said...

I like #10. :)

summer said...

I understand it's hard, ever since you showed me google reader, i've been way bad! maybe i'll be inspired too!