
Daily Faces
Ethan making faces in the mirror ... a daily occurance! The fun die cuts are from Jessie's new Cricut :).

Fly Away Home ~
This is a scraplift of one of Jen Jockish's layouts in the latest Scrapbook Trends. I love these pictures from when we lived in the apartment along the river ... now to journal ... Hmmm.

The Best ~
I love this picture of Matt and I and the papers are so fun too!
Again, a scraplift of someone :).

Today & Everyday ~
Just documenting daily habit of an iced tea and an egg & cheese bagel ... YUM!
And a few more of my "52-Card Scrap Up"

(Left - Summer; Right - Right Now)Happy Creating!!

3 comments:
All great! I'm glad you took a break from sewing to indulge in your other favorite hobbies.
Oh, to have so much talent ;)
Lovely LO's!! I am getting so far behind on those darn cards!
Post a Comment