Sunday, May 21, 2006

Drumroll please ...




What I've been dying to post for weeks now ...
My latest knitting creation(s). I'm totally enamored with these little bags. From picking the yarn, to the fabric to line them, to the little broche. They are just so fun to make. I've done three and am working on #4 right now. The first went to my mom for Mother's day, the second went to a dear friend, Jenn, for her birthday, which was this just this last Friday (making it okay for me to now unveil) and #3, a orangy-pumpkin beauty that is hanging here smiling at me ;). They are my like little friend to me and they are hard to part with ... but so long as they go to a home where they will make others smile, they are in "good hands."

In other news, it was brought to my attention by someone today that one could have specualted about the current state of my uterus due to a comment awhile back. I will just say that, no I am not pregnat (feeling yucky a few weeks ago was from the medication I was taking) ... or at least not that I know of ;).

That's it for this quick weekend post ... Getting ready for a week packed with daily doses of fun ;).

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those bags are so cute and I did not know about this new "hobby." Thanks for the clarification about the illness... :)

Unknown said...

Oh, how do I love those bags, and how jealous I am of Jenn...

;)

Lauren Teather said...

Bags = adorable
Andrea = FABULOUS
love ya!

Anonymous said...

So cute! What a talented little hobby!

Kelly said...

Could you be any more talented??? Those are absolutely the cutest bags! I may have to commission you to make a few for me...:)

Anonymous said...

Mmmmmm...always love me some good eye candy! Love the bags, A! And I am so waiting for the, "yes, I am pregnant" day!!!

Amy Tanabe said...

Loooooooove it! You are so stinkin' talented!

Anonymous said...

Okay... TOO CUTE! I'm really excited to see what other creations you will come up with! (plus I got to see the new fabric you got for future bags! :) )

Anonymous said...

Hey girly, can you email me about placing an order? Thanks!!!